To qualify for an upcoming family retreat, the following basic eligibility requirements must be met before the application selection process begins:
- Families must complete and submit our application form.
- A letter from the participant’s healthcare professional must be submitted on professional letterhead and include the applicant’s current diagnosis, plus any physical, emotional, or cognitive delays, medications, and allergies. The letter must be signed and dated, including a professional title, the healthcare facility’s address, phone number, and email (this excludes bereavement, veterans and LGBTQ).
- Families must commit to attending the entire 3-day, 2-night retreat. (Friday from 11:30 am ET until Sunday at 1:30 pm ET).
- Participating families must have children between the ages of 6-weeks and 18-years of age living in the household.
- Families must be able to provide their own transportation to and from the retreat location.
- Family members must agree to participate in all scheduled retreat activities.
- Attending a retreat is a once in a lifetime experience, so each family is limited to one retreat.
If you have any questions regarding the basic eligibility requirements of our retreats, please contact us.